Search results

1. Johnny Turner

Oatey #30818 all purpose cement

I been using this on my cpvc water lines is Oatey #30818 all purpose cement safe for this?Also been using Oatey#30779 clear cleaner.
  2. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

So guys it rained a lot yesterday and I decided to dump the water I had in my 1550 gal tank and refill it .The water before was clear but after filling it today I noticed it looks cloudy any ideal what would cuase the spring water to look this way after a lot of rain??I have yet to test the water .
  3. Johnny Turner

check valve on submersible and pside kick?

So I was wondering if someone could tell me if I need 2 check valves in place one for the pside kick and one for the submersible?or just put one after the pside kick and none after the submersible?
  4. Johnny Turner

question on 3/4 submersible and tank .

I got my 1550 gal tank and have it setup also have pside-kick kit coming in soon .I was wondering should I just drop that submersible into the tank with pvc and let it lie horizontal on the bottom and will it stay put or will it just rip the pvc to pieces and take off?Should I anchor with some...
  5. Johnny Turner

CSV or preassure tank

I keep watching videos where people are using a csv pside-kick setup and showing good pressure at their shower and other fixtures and say they are removing the pressure tank they have .They claim the csv pside-kick system will keep the pump running while you shower or use water and that causes...
  6. Johnny Turner

hand bailing old well progress.

I Started hand bailing the old well at my grandparents house yesterday with the old hand bailer pail that was there .Only got 3 or 4 out before it started leaking pretty bad so I got some 4" pvc and made a new bailer out of a 3 1/2 foot piece. Yesterday the first couple bails I got with the old...
  7. Johnny Turner

submersible pump inducer sleeve help

So I just got a countyline 3/4 hp submersible pump that I may have to use in a storage tank .I read online that when in an open body of water you need to use a flow inducer sleeve .The temp specs on this countyline is less then 120 f .Does anyone know the best way to construct one of these...
  8. Johnny Turner

Drilling a well. Going to need alot of advice.

So after trying to get city water hook up I found that it`s just going to cost to much .So now I`m going to have to go with a well and I have low funds around 4k for this.Called a guy who told me 2k for 120 foot well but I have no ideal where to get him to dig so what do I do ?get someone to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks