Search results

1. pinter

New Guest Bathroom

OK, I put WC vent back in place and drains are on their own line again. The sink is a lav drain, vanity or pedestal in the bathroom.
  2. pinter

New Guest Bathroom

Yeah, you're right. Not sure what I was thinking. Install the P-trap at (5), then can I run into the vertical without a dedicated vent loop? I found a table in the UPC that says 2" can run a max of 5 feet horizontal to a vent, 1 1/2" can run 42". Can I remove the vent loop on the sink too? I...
  3. pinter

New Guest Bathroom

OK, move the washer vent to intersect with the sink vent at least 42" from the floor. Can the washer wye into the 2" vertical?
  4. pinter

New Guest Bathroom

Hi, I'm moving a laundry room and installing a guest bath on a first floor. I can't drain or vent behind the toilet without pushing the wall out some 8-10 inches where I really don't have the room to lose. I want to vent through a shared wall but I'm not sure this is OK. I attached a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks