Search results

1. ramlco

Tile Shower Leak, How to Fix?

I just spoke with the builder. He said there is durock and a vapor barrier beneath the bench and around the walls and that I should just use a colored caulking to fix the cracks in the grout around the shower. I can see visible cracks along the edges so this seems to fit. This is sounds a...
  2. ramlco

Well I only had a 1 year warranty on this home, so I know that it is out. I do have the builders phone number so I will try calling him to see how they sealed the bench. Maybe he will give me a discount on fixing it. On the other hand, I may not want to pay him to fix his own mistake. I feel...
  3. ramlco

Hello, I have a less than 2 year old home with a tile shower in the master. There is a fiberglass base which stands maybe four inches tall, then there are tiles covering the walls. There is also a seat that projects away from the fiberglass base about a foot. This is also covered with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks