Search results

1. Scott_

Drop in water pressure when flushing toilet

I need help... The water pressure at my daughter's townhouse measures 80 psi when nothing is open. If a sink is turned on, the pressure drops to 70 psi. If a faucet is turned on and a toilet is flushed, the pressure drops to 25 psi. She has city water (not on a well). There is a whole...
  2. Scott_

Question on Kitchen Sink Island Rough In

I hope this picture makes sense. I am trying to do a rough in for a kitchen sink in an island. The joists under the floor run perpendicular to the cabinets so I am not able to configure like the layout noted at the bottom of my note (Bert Polk's Pic). The pipe at on the left goes to the...
  3. Scott_

Sluggish drain on new sink rough-in

I have just completed a rough-in for a double vanity. I hooked up a single vanity to one side to test it and it drains, but it's a little sluggish. If I let the water run for a couple of minutes the sink fills up and it'll take a minute or two to empty. The drain and vent pipes are both 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks