Search results

1. M

Pressure switch question: 30/50 or 40/60?

Valveman, I didn't think of turning down the faucets on the washing machine a little - good idea! I'll give that a try. Thanks!
  2. M

Don -- glad to know. Thanks! Valveman -- this is super helpful. I appreciate the added insight regarding our washing machine. I liked your suggestion to not use the warm setting, only use hot or cold. Jadnashua -- I'll look for those water hammer arresters to learn more about them, sounds like a...
  3. M

Hi folks, I was troubleshooting a low water pressure issue and confirmed that I had a clogged pressure switch & pipe (exactly as shown in a previous post: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?26229-Pressure-Switch-Repair-and-Replace-w-pics) Little background info, leading up to my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks