Search results

1. trickle

Pex lines for two bathrooms, please advise

Bath 1 : Corner tub with large rain head 2 sinks Toilet Bath 2: Shower with 2 heads and a hand held Sink Toilet I also have an outside faucet in the area and will run that too. All these items are about 40 feet from water heater. My house is will be supplied with a 3/4 come spring so I do...
  2. trickle

[tip] mandrill removal

I had such a tough time removing the mandrill from my hole saws. Even after one use they are stuck tight! I found this video usesful so I posted it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skk1W6AI-rE In case the link disapears; the video shows a man using an impact wrench with a socket driver...
  3. trickle

Redwater Hotwater saving

While looking into recirculating hot water lines i found this. http://www.redwater.net.au/index.php/product.html Just wondering if any one has used them and any thoughts you have on them. It uses the lines existing pressure to move the cold water out. Must have a a thermal...
  4. trickle

3 way diverter

A valve I bought will do 3 seperate items but not 2 together. I want to run one or a second or both. Can I use a w with 2 check valves to solve this? Can I bury the check valves in a Canadian wall? Is there a type/brand of check valve I should use?
  5. trickle

prep sink vent

Doing a major reno and on a whim decided to add a prep sink to the far side of the kitchen. I am using a 2 inch drain that putts along at 1/4 drop for 18 feet. I was planning 1 1/2 venting for aprox 22 feet to join the homes secondary stack just before it up sizes from 2 to 3 inch and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks