Search results

1. Plumbing-RA

Toto Carlyle vs. Toto Aquia

Old thread, but seemed the best place for this question. With the water supply 3" left of center won't that put the valve in a difficult to reach position, or even possibly interfering with the toilet skirt? The following pic helps to show this, along with the knowledge that the skirt is 5"...
  2. Plumbing-RA

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Indeed - the spill issue did come to mind, but the other ones were more subtle for me...thanks!
  3. Plumbing-RA

So what are these "lots of reasons"?
  4. Plumbing-RA

The supply lines from the floor might be a Denver thing given our very cold nights: one toilet backs an interior wall which is only 1' in from an exterior wall, while the other backs a wall to an unheated garage. Thanks for the clearance numbers - I looked at the Toto website's template and...
  5. Plumbing-RA

I am about to install two beautiful Aquia CST412's to replace my P.O.S. Am Std low flush (no flush?) toilets. All pics here generally show that the water outlet comes out of the wall. In my case the outlet is from the floor. First (perhaps stupid question) but why does it seem like the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks