Search results

1. Scup

Help with choice of Heating/ Cooling equipment for Southern New England

Being a newbie to this site, I quickly became overwhelmed with the core knowledge of this form, and how quickly members are willing to offer their experienced advice on various subjects. No question about it, I would be a fool not take advantage of this free but very valuable service. I am 75...
  2. Scup

Bad state of affairs concerning off shore products

Here is a history of where the USA is going, based just on my observation of the history of a simple blower motor, and I really do not care for what I am seeing. I am sure my ranting could likely apply to other fields as well. I own an old obsolete Bison wood fired hot air burner. Strangely...
  3. Scup

Zurn PEX Fittings

Somewhere, probably in a box store, I purchased a bunch of Zurn Pex fittings including elbows and adapters. I went to the Pex system since I have had very few problems over the years with my copper piping after my PH neutralizer tank, but before the PH tank my copper plumbing had routine leaks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks