Search results

1. NYC_Sport

Slight Leak From Shower Floor Drain

Hi all. Our master shower leaks slightly -- a few drips, but the drips still materialize a day or two after it was last used. The drip is immediately surrounding the drain. Fortuitously right above a ceiling speaker, so above and below pictures attached. Marble tile floor, over full copper...
  2. NYC_Sport

Emergency Temporary Hot Water Tank

Hi all. I live in small condominium in New York City that evidently had a small gas leak in the basement. The gas company came and shut off the gas to the entire building. We have individual gas fired boilers and indirect hot water heaters in each apartment. The long and short of it is that...
  3. NYC_Sport

Toto Toilets Sewer Smell. Needed the correct wax seal.

I am a fan of Toto toilets, and have 8 of them in two houses. But following a renovation, we have a serious sewer smell from two toilets, an Ultamax and an Aimes. We had a number of issues with this contractor, and I suspect a defective install. The renovation was two years ago -- the sewer...
  4. NYC_Sport

Toto Ryohan

Looking at acquiring toilets for a Manhattan loft renovation. Initially we were going with wall mounts, but that plan has been scrapped. We want some funky, contemporary toilets for at least one or two of the bathrooms. We are thinking of the Toto Ryohan. Anyone have one/seen it in person...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks