Search results

1. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

I don't believe it's set to filtering. When I hit Next and Down arrow I first have to choose 'Softening' or 'Filtering' before I get into the respective menu. There doesn't appear to be an option on choosing either one. When water is running, the unit also displays 'Softening'.
  2. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

Also, Next and Up Arrow only gives me my hardness (n/a), regen day and the clock.
  3. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

So it looks like when I change the gallons to a value other than 'auto' my hardness becomes N/A. Under Filtering: Fill: 0.8gal Backwash: Normal Regen: 940gal Fill: Post Set time: Normal
  4. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

I plugged in all your settings. The gallons I set to 940, as that was the closest I could get to 950. Lbs is at 6.5, as I can only do .5 increments. However after these settings have changed my hardness shows N/A and I can't change the value anymore. Is that normal?
  5. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

Thanks, Gary. I can set the gallons from 5-50000. I'll set to 950. There is also a filtering portion of the menu I didn't get into. Happy New Year!
  6. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

I'm having a hard time taking your settings into the format above. Correct me if I'm wrong: Hardness: 23 Regen day: 8 Capacity: 22x1000 Lbs. 6.6 Backwash: Normal (would changing this to 'longer' make any difference?)
  7. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

My settings are: Hardness: 23 / Regen Day: 9 / Regen time: 2am / Capacity: 23x1000 / Lbs: 9.5 / Backwash: Normal / Gal: Auto / Fill: Post / Brine: Down
  8. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

How will I know if I have a reserve on my unit? I'll look into the programming this evening or tomorrow, as I'm taking off on a 12 day trip...however the wife will be with me on that one!
  9. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

Using your calculator: Hardness: 19gpg Iron: 1ppm Manganese: 0ppm People: 2 Usage: 60gal. Extra: 0gal. It recommends 2760 of daily grains of capacity and 22090 for the total grain capacity. 1.5 cubic feet is the recommended size, but as you mentioned, mine may be too small. Will the .5...
  10. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

The resin is Purelite C100EFM resin, if that helps any.
  11. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

Well, my call to the dealer's customer service was pretty much a joke. The 3 different agents couldn't answer my questions but said a manager would call me back before the end of the week. The agent did say my system was of a 32K grain capacity. Does that help at all? I'll be receiving a...
  12. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

The paperwork we received doesn't state much, just "Nuvia Pro Softener" and "Nuvia Clarity 2100 RO". There is an additional manual/brochure that just shows pictures of the filtration and softening process with the only stat being "27gpm flow rate". Attached are pictures of the system; I...
  13. UnderEstimated

Nuvia Pro Water Softener

Hello...new to the forum and glad to see such a wealth of information! Back in July, my wife and I purchased a brand new home and she wanted a water softener installed right away. Unfortunately, I travel quite a bit for work and I was unable to be a large part of the "homework and researching"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks