Search results

1. Whipsaw

Replacing RV sink with deeper sink, waste line question

Hi all. I have decided to replace the sink in my 5th wheel RV. I cannot find a new sink of the same dimensions, so I will have to modify the counter and cabinet as well as the waste plumbing. I want to go to a single drain instead of this double sink. The biggest issue I am facing is that this...
  2. Whipsaw

Best way to tie into existing propane plumbing (picture included)?

Hi. I'm installing an additional heater in my RV and need an extra propane line. I'm going to be using flexible 1/4" propane hose (20' premade). This is the area I need to tie into. You can see there are 2 brass tees coming off a galvanized tee from the black iron pipe. My thought was to add a...
  3. Whipsaw

Plumbing outbuilding with no crawl space

I have a 12 x 16 outbuilding which I'd like to put a toilet, shower, and sink in. I already have water in the building, but I need waste lines. The building sits on skids and I'm wondering the best way to achieve this. I suppose I could find some big beams and jack it up, but I'd have to...
  4. Whipsaw

CycleStopValve installed, had an issue...

My new well is 208' deep, with a Franklin 2hp pump end and motor set at around 190' on pvc pipe. It provides 25+ gallons per minute. This is my first well, and I had to try to educate myself on everything. When I decided I wanted a CycleStopValve and not an expensive programmer, the pump guy...
  5. Whipsaw

New well drilled, need suggestions on finishing

Hello all. I've been lurking around this forum as I spent the last several months getting a well permit and finally having a well drilled on my 4 acres. I am really stoked as it was first estimated at 15 gpm upon completion, but after running a test pump it put out a solid 25 gpm for 2 hours...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks