Search results

1. va2adez

Any links installing shower pan with panels??

Thank you Seems like there are no other links. I have tried looking for fiberglass shower pan installations.
  2. va2adez

Any links installing shower pan with panels??

Does anyone have a link I can use. I'm installing a shower pan with panels. Question about hor far the dry wall should be from the shower pan?
  3. va2adez

Just brought an older home. Need Help with small bathroom remodel

Good thinking Jason!!! I thought of that too. Raising the shower would not be a problem because the shower stall ceiling is 10 ft tall. How would I run the vent pipe? Horizontal for a foot? Do you think that would be against California plumbing codes?
  4. va2adez

Thank you all for your help I have to start looking for a remodelers
  5. va2adez

Thanks for the quick reply There is no basement. The house is on a concrete slab. All around the shower stall is storage space. If I can move the vent pie I will benefit my max shower space. The vent runs right in the middle of the future expansion. that is the only problem I have. Plus here in...
  6. va2adez

Thanks for the help. Here is the measurements attached My biggest problem is figuring out if I need to relocate the drain and the water supply?
  7. va2adez

I need all the help I can get. The bathroom is in the master bedroom. It is fairly small, 7' X 4'5". I am trying to expand it. The other side is a closet that opens up to the hall way. The problem I think I am going to have is the plumbing for the shower stall. I want to move the pipes back so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks