Search results

1. Bdiggs

Katalox-Light or Filox Regeneration with an Oxidant Questions

Hello again! Being on a well system I just can't seem to stay away from this forum. Thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge. I was wondering if I could tap you guys for some information on regenerating Manganese Dioxide medias with a regenerate (specifically H2O2 or Chlorine). For...
  2. Bdiggs

Katalox/Filox type medias and Hydrogen Peroxide

Hey everyone, I had some questions about using Hydrogen Peroxide with the Manganese Dioxide medias. It seems to imply on both the brochure for Katalox-Light (Link) and Filox (old Matt-Son Link) that you can use Hydrogen Peroxide with a continuous feed ahead of it (and also just during the...
  3. Bdiggs

Filox sizing questions (or MangOX) and...preferences?

Hello! I am looking at a Filox (or even a MangOx) iron & manganese filter but might have to undersize for my peak service flow rates in order to have enough for the maximum (warm water) backwash rate...here is what I was wondering: When you undersize, do you get the undersized % of total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks