Search results

1. Christopher Chan

Replaced fill valve, no water fills in tank.

well, the pipe goes into the unit below, so couldn't get in there since people aren't occupying it. What i did was run a line from the sink pipe/valve, into the toilet now. everything seems to be working fine.
  2. Christopher Chan

I'm going to take some pictures of the toilet, tank, valve, and the hose. Sorry, I apologize that I do not know much about toilets and plumbing. You guys are very informative and I'm lucky to have help from y'all. Happy New Years to everyone and be safe.
  3. Christopher Chan

Sorry for the late replies everyone, well i just got a friend to come and check out the problem. We replaced the shutoff valve from the wall; after, we would think there would be water flow. well there's still no water coming through. So what do you think the problem is now? I think the only...
  4. Christopher Chan

Yeah took off the supply, there isn't any water. Going to replace the shutoff valve. I live in a condominium building. Need to find the main water shut off and turn off the water tomorrow. Hopefully, it's just the valve and nothing bigger.
  5. Christopher Chan

The other day I noticed after I flushed that my toilet wasn't getting any water in the tank. So, I went to the store and bought a new fill valve. After replacing the fill valve, water would of filled the tank, but didn't. I turned off the water and removed the pipe to see if I was getting water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks