Search results

1. annie121leal

After flushing water won't go down

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread.. Everything's resolved now.. Found out the septic was overly full.. got it pumped.. We thought that if that doesn't resolve the issue then the plumber will unclog or power wash the drain.. But both toilet works great after the septic got pumped...
  2. annie121leal

We took the toilet out again and installed it without the funnel but still the same thing.. But I did notice after taking off the toilet that there is water sitting about 1 feet down the drain.. Now I wonder if that's normal or not? I thought initially though that it is normal because when we...
  3. annie121leal

So are you suggesting we try reinstalling it again without the funnel? Would that work? We're wondering too if it could be because of the septic.. We just bought this house and have no idea about the condition of the septic because we never really had it checked except that the house inspector...
  4. annie121leal

I agree my snake maybe inadequate. The thing that gets me is that I have the same problem in both toilets in the house. Also I dumped 5 gallons of water down the pipe just as fast as I could poor it. It did not back up at all. I thought it may be a vent issue so I also snaked both vents with my...
  5. annie121leal

Hi we need help. The water on the toilet when you flush won't go down... We thought it could be the toilet so we bought and replaced it with toto drake 2. But after installing it does the same thing the water just stays in the bowl and won't go down. When we took te old toilet off it doesn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks