Search results

1. Jakehale

Pressure up and down, surging heads

I just redid one zone in my system because of an addition to the house. 3 of my zones are working like they always have, good. the one I had to redo is action weird. Right now I only have two heads on that one zone. I turn on the system, the pump "pumps" up to what i call the max pressure...
  2. Jakehale

Tub Drain

Hello Folks,,, got another stumper here (for me) Working on the old bathroom remodle.. Having a little problem with my tub drain. I am replacing my tub and after I disconnected everything and got the tub out of the way I went to remove the overflow and drain assembly from the floor (Slab)...
  3. Jakehale

Moen/Delta

Hi folks. New here and I really like the forum. I am a believer that internet forums are a great source of information, and a great place to get help... Hoping to get some help now :) How alike are the Moen and Delta brands? I currently have a Moen set up in my shower, single handle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks