Search results

1. PC7060

Update 100 year old high mass gravity system with ModCon Boiler

I have a 1928 house with original expansion tank and piping in a series-parallel configuration (2" primary and 1" and 3/4" radiator feeds). The system was last updated 30-40 years ago when a 145K BTU New Yorker gas boiler replaced an oil fuel boiler and a circulatory pump was added on the...
  2. PC7060

Any idea how to disconnect the sprayer hose from a Kohler Forte kitchen faucet?

Our relatively new (14 months)Kohler Forte kitchen faucet sprayer hose started leaking and we worked with Kohler to obtain a replacement. Unfortunately I cannot seem to remove the old hose from the brass coupler under the sink and the instruction that came with the hose are for the coupler type...
  3. PC7060

Supply line sizing for master bath dual lavatory + toilet

I've looked up the fixture units for lavatories and gravity feed toilet for Virginia in Table 2903.6 at: http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/virginia/Residential/PDFs/Chapter%2029_Water%20Supply%20and%20Distribution.pdf This table define the fixture units for each lavatory at 0.5 and toilet at 2.2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks