Search results

1. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

we shall see if thats what they tell me..... and I surely ask them why
  2. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

I would think if it harmed the pump , it would stated some where that using one would void the warranty.
  3. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

I have the proof of purchase and there is made in USA label on it. But on the pump I installed there was a Franklin sticker on the motor, nothing on the old pump. I would take the gift card, I shop at lowes alot
  4. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

I only added the check valve before the pump as they recommended, I have one inside the house on the horizontal pipe before the CSV valve but pulled the flapper on that a while back to see if that was my issue with the motor. If the one by pump fails then I will pull the pump again, took about...
  5. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

From what I read it adds resistance , which I would never notice and its just another part to fail.... which I wouldn't know unless they all failed...LOL
  6. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

I am not sure either I added the one near the pump and don't see any issues yet. Time will tell
  7. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Hello ... The new pumps in They recommended a check valve with in 25 ft of the pump if the pump was down a certain depth. They also recommended one on the horizontal pipe to the tank. As farther the CSV .. I like it because of the constant pressure, but I am going to see what the manufacture...
  8. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Hello Guys, So I have done numerous test and the results are all the same.... except today even when the pressure was up around 55 when I open valve the pressure drops to 40 switch closes and I get the 40 amp surge for maybe 3 , 4 seconds and goes to zero. Before I could only get it to do this...
  9. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Good morning I will do that again Discussing with a buddy and we wondering why breaker doesn't trip also
  10. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

The pump is on 2, 20 amp breakers. The CSV was on before the pump was installed. Didn't realize that certain pumps should be used with them, will have to talk to them and see what they recommend, if thats the case it would be nice if they stated that on their website, wouldn't you think? I am...
  11. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Hmmm, but what would be locking the rotor up tat much that 40 amps could break it free, but a few seconds later it works normal??? BRB... have to vacuum/ clean for company tonight, the wife is hard at work
  12. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

OK, so in the real world, pump is on its way out then?
  13. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Reach4 I relpied to you post but must of done something wrong because I don;t see it. There is a Tee so I would say maybe 10" or less from Tank to switch. when the pump working there is like zero time between switch close and gauge going up. Sometimes it will take 4 to 5 seconds Then when it...
  14. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Just tested again pressure at 60, drained down switch closed at 40, amps went to 10.5, dropped down to 10 as pressure rose to 55 (csv set) amps held there. closed valve oressure rose and amps dropped to 9.8 , pressure hit 60 , switched opened Open valve, drain down to 42 closed valve, less...
  15. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Yes its 1 year :):) .... but a I cant wait till it craps out for good. I will test the amps today.... if its bad then next step is to determine what pump I should get to replace it, because there is NO way the same pump is going in the ground. These things don't fail in July... the crap out in...
  16. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

DonL..... I am not sure if the valve goes bad , I would think it would, my understanding is it just restrict flow but I could be wrong. I am starting to lean toward the motor being bad, will do the test with meter and see what it tell me
  17. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

This is a 2 wire pump, all motor controls are deep deep deep in the well....:( I will pick up a amp meter from a buddy and see if thats the issue, The pump isnt even a year old so if it is bad better off finding out now.
  18. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Yes , the switch closes, I don;t know that the pump is actually kicking on right away. Would the bad cap delay the start of the pump? So if say the pressure was at 55 instead of 42 , it would actually start before it reach the cutoff point? The pump is a UT203, its less then a year old, had to...
  19. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

Hello Gentleman..... I been gone for a while ... work got crazy ... So I still have the problem... since the last time I posted I replaced the switch with new one 40/60. Still no rhythm nor reason for this to lose pressure. So the pump cuts in at 40 cuts out at 60.... the cut off is between...
  20. Maxbrandy

Cycle stop Valve help

OK I will try that tomorrow afternoon, Still wondering why the pressure is drooping so low, not like I am exceeding the demand? I will report the finding back to you :) Thank you LL
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks