Search results

1. ducktoller

Tankless sizing

I have been considering replacing my 50 gallon gas direct vent water heater with a tank less. I have one large soaking tub that never gets fully filled and this has always been an annoyance. There are two showers in the house but one has 4 small Moen Body sprays with one regular shower head...
  2. ducktoller

New Toilet install Toilet flange too low and question on pipe diameter

Thanks Terry so one other quick question. Should I use one with the horn or just two plain wax rings stacked?
  3. ducktoller

New Toilet install Toilet flange too low and question on pipe diameter

Our house was custom built in 2000 and in our powder room we have hardwood floors and we just had them refinished. I removed the old Kohler Wellworth toilet which was prone to clogging alot and decided to replace it with a Toto Drake 2. I have already replaced all the the other toilets in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks