Search results

1. jocko91

Install walk in bathtub

Yes, tempering. Thanks, Terry
  2. jocko91

Install walk in bathtub

What would be a reasonable price to pay for installation in Virginia of walk-in bathtub on site formerly occupied by jacuzzi tub. Old tub has been removed already. I have another contractor that will do the painting, tile, electrical etc so it is only the plumbing. I am told that metering valve...
  3. jocko91

Which Tankless To Install

could the valve be installed at the tub rather than the whole system?
  4. jocko91

Hoooo boooy, another duhhh moment in my life!! I had no idea of the ramifications/cost of where I was headed! :-/ Thank you guys so much for your patience and the time you spent to keep me straight. I don't know what a tempering valve is but I'm sure my plumber will. One more question...
  5. jocko91

OK, I checked out Stieble. http://www.e-tankless.com/stiebel-eltron-tempra-29-tankless-water-heater.php My data: 1) winter ground water temp here in Northern Va is 55-57; 2) desired heater output temp 102; 3) fill rate 4+ gpm. (BTW, I considered getting a hot tub heater to replace the inline...
  6. jocko91

Tub holds 60 gal but wouldn't need that much because of body displacement. So what would you figure I would displace at 6' 2" and 220 pounds? Maybe 15 or so? Then I wouldn't need but 45 gal? Would that do it? My water heater is less than a year old so I hate to replace it. But if I did, would it...
  7. jocko91

Could you please explain that to me?
  8. jocko91

I need some quick help. I am 91 and am giving up my hot tub because I have difficulty getting out of it. So I am replacing our MBR jacuzzi tub with a walk in tub 32" high. But I want to be able to fill the tub quickly (60 gal) and with 102 degree water. So I plan to get an electric tankless...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks