Search results

1. 65Mustang

Need help with Fleck 7000SXT programming

Ok, I believe I have this Fleck 7000 unit working better. Yesterday I added 2 gallons of water to the solution to get 1 inch of water sitting on the grid. Added salt to cover the water and let sit overnight. This morning I did another re-gen and observed the stages. I bumped up the...
  2. 65Mustang

I found a white sticker on the head. It shows: BLFC = 0.125 GPM DLFC – GPM Also note that when I started the re-gen the other day, there was approximately 4 gallons of water solution in the brine tank, just under the plastic deck. I added 1 gallon to make it approximately 5 gallons...
  3. 65Mustang

Last night, I removed some salt pellets and checked the water level in the brine tank. It was just below the plastic “deckâ€. I added 1 gallon of water so that the water level was now above the deck. I added more salt to cover the water and let it sit the night. This morning I...
  4. 65Mustang

Looking down the small pipe in the Brine Tank, I can see water near the bottom. The float is at the bottom. Also, the capacity on the display is at 2050 (never went up). Finally, the hardness at the kitchen cold outlet is still 12 (as it was before I started messing with settings). Me...
  5. 65Mustang

Actually FM is set to t1.2. I did watch the system re-gen at the start. Saw the B1 cycle go 10 minutes with running water throughout, then saw the brine draw begin through the small external hose at the start of the 60 minute BD cycle. Where do I check to see the brine draw go down...
  6. 65Mustang

Ok, I ran a re-gen overnight with these settings: C = 30 H = 14 SF= 20 RC= 150 DO= 14 (left as 14 days per suggestion) B1=10 BD=60 B2=5 RR=10 BF=20 (for 32000 grains capacity based on 60 gallons per day, 5 people, 14 grains hardness and 7 day re-gen with 24 hour reserve). FM=t1.5...
  7. 65Mustang

mialynette2003 - Can't seem to find any sticker indicating Brine Flow Rate. All - Any change suggestions to my latest settings ? Thanks again for the help.
  8. 65Mustang

Ok, I think I may be grasping this. Based on feedback from all and the sizing chart link, my key settings should be this: C = 30 H = 14 SF= 20 RC= 150 DO= 7 (7 day re-gen based on new BF setting below) B1=10 BD=60 B2=5 RR=10 BF=20 (for 32000 grains capacity based on 60 gallons...
  9. 65Mustang

Thanks Reach. I’ll see if I can get at the fitting to take a look at the part. Gary; my Bad. I read the Installation Manual incorrectly - it is not 1-for-1 with my head unit. Here is what the Install Manual recommends for my 48k system: B1 = 10 BD = 60 B2 = 5 RR = 10 BF = 30...
  10. 65Mustang

Hi all, The tank was loaded with 2 bags of new Morton salt pellets at kick-off in July. I emptied out most of the pellets tonight from the plastic bin, I did not see any salt bridge. Not sure what size my brine flow control is. Where do I find that ? Are these Regen...
  11. 65Mustang

Also looking for Fleck 7000SXT programming advice I also am in need of a programming review of my Fleck 7000SXT, 48,000 capacity. I installed it myself, replaced a Northstar all-in-one tank system. I’ve been using the new Fleck about 5 months now. I am having the same issues as the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks