Search results

1. robert13084

Replacing a three handle tub shower faucet with Moen Posi-Temp

Nice!The three handle faucet is an American standard.
  2. robert13084

Unable to remove valve stem

Put The Handle On And Open The Stem Up And Then put your socket on the hex behind the packing nut. If a stem is closed off and your trying to loosen it sometimes it gets in a bind and is really hard to loosen.
  3. robert13084

Dripping Tub Shower valve

Loosen the screw, pull extension off ,and then pull cartridge out. There should be a washer and spring behind the cartridge. Replace that. Most of the time you can use delta cups and springs. Home Depot should have them.
  4. robert13084

Pfister - Change Compression to Ceramic?

The ceramic shower stems are designed differently. You can keep the old valve and use the ceramic stems. Pfister makes a flat seat that you would need to install with it. The roman tub will have to be changed. The valve is going to be different and there no way around that. If you are wanting...
  5. robert13084

Kohler K-300 hot and cold valves different?

The difference is the direction the stems turn.
  6. robert13084

Need help identifying an American Standard two handle shower cartridge

Its an american standard aquaseal. I recommend replacing the whole stem but you can get the black gasket as well. Home depot should stock the stem.
  7. robert13084

Mystery shower plumbing

Shut the water off. Take the handle off and unscrew the stem. Take picture of stem next to a ruler!
  8. robert13084

Need help with shower valve cartridge replacement. Gerber, Harden Brass, and Matco-No

I have both the cartridge and the pressure balancing part in stock!
  9. robert13084

Need help shower cartridge

Email me rartzt13084@gmail.com
  10. robert13084

American Standard 2 handle faucet HAMPTON model with rough in kit

Pfister makes a 2 and 3 handle faucet with longer stems. If thats not long enough pfister also makes stem extension up to 2".
  11. robert13084

help me find replacement trim on oddball shower

Hes right. Thats what we call an import stem. Dominion is another brand that uses that cartridge.
  12. robert13084

Bathtub Faucet Replacement

You will not find trim for that unless you find so sort of universal. Make an access panel and replace the valve.
  13. robert13084

Delta to Price Pfister Roman Tub replacement

You probably wont find just the trim since delta changed there faucets. Tear it out and put in a new one. Delta is junk! Pfister makes a better quality faucet!
  14. robert13084

Leaking Boiler Drain

red white valve makes a great valve
  15. robert13084

Leaking Boiler Drain

Replace the valve! 1/4 turn boiler drains are like ballvalves and have no replacement parts.
  16. robert13084

Moen kitchen faucet - low flow problem

Thats definitely the problem.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks