Search results

1. adl9413

Rotating the shutoff valve

Hi, I want to rotate the water shutoff valve on the water heater 180 degree. Can anybody tell me what is the proper way of doing this? I ws thinking of during the following but not 100% sure if it is correct or not. 1. Shut off main water line 2. Open faucet to run off water 3. Heat...
  2. adl9413

Grease biult up in kitchen drain

I was wondering if there are anything in the market that is safe that can be pour into the drain to help disolve the grease built up in the pipe? Thanks, Albert
  3. adl9413

Kitchen Sink Clogged Please Help

My kitchen sink started to clogged up a few days ago and I used the plunger and for some reason it gotten worse. The I remove the trap under neat the sink and it was clear but the drain was still clogged up. I then remove the horizontal pipe that is connected from the trap to the wall and used...
  4. adl9413

Woodford Model 17 Faucet Leaking

Once again Thanks for your replied. No, I don't know how to sweat copper.
  5. adl9413

First of all thanks for your quick replied. I am a rookie at this and faucet is mounted onto a brick wall, do I have to remove the brick in order to fix or replace the the damaged component? Again, Thanks for your explanation.
  6. adl9413

I have a Woodford Model 17 faucet and is leaking when I hook a hose to it. It inside the wall therefore, I am not sure why's or where it's leaking. Can you tell me what or why it'd I am seeing this leak? Thanks, Albert
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks