Search results

1. Stevewaclo

What is this plumber doing?

Hello gang! As a retired person with too much time on my hands, I have earned the privilege of engaging in nonsensical activities, this being one of them. An annoying ad that Google thinks I care about keeps showing up, no matter how many times I “report” it, and its got me scratching my head...
  2. Stevewaclo

R&R of ancient kitchen sink hardware, wall mount

Oooops Hope I wasn't out of line with the comment about finding discounts elsewhere :-(. In addition to providing this great site, Terry, I forgot that eating regularly is also part of your agenda. Best wishes.
  3. Stevewaclo

Yo Terry, Thanks for your prompt reply! This is exactly why I'm on a Forum for just about everything I own, from '03 GMC Duramax Sierra to Braun Electric Toothbrush :-). And as a bonus, found the fixture you suggested from many sources at a substantial discount off MSRP. Also, kudos to your...
  4. Stevewaclo

Hello all, Visiting son Dave and family in new digs in Albany, CA and wow does this place have character (as in lots of 90 year old stuff :-). The pictured kitchen sink fixture is high on the list of to-dos and lip looking for advice from the accumulated wisdom of the Forum. Would like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks