Search results

1. Smatz

Rheem Tankless Water Heater Leak *UPDATE*

I have a Rheem CRTGH-95DVLN natural gas tankless water heater. I found a leak on the copper pipe leading into the heat exchanger (unsure if that is the correct terminology) The leak is specifically at the external copper pipe outside the exchanger and what looks to be a temperature sensor. I...
  2. Smatz

ToTo Washlet Question

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a Washlet C2. I have a Drake model C744SG with a ST743S tank. Will the C2 Washlet fit on this elongated bowl toilet? Thanks
  3. Smatz

Dual Flush Tower Assembly

I have a ProFlo PF9312 dual flush toilet. It needs a new dual flush tower assembly (part # PF9312FVPK). These don't seem to easy to get ahold of where I am. Will a 3rd party one from a hardware store work? If so, what kind/model? Thanks in advance
  4. Smatz

Toilet Flange to Sub Floor Securement

We had new flooring installed the other day and the installer mentioned that there was an issue with the toilet flange. Before removing the toilet, I tried moving it and it there was very little movement side to side. I removed the toilet, removed the wax ring and noticed that a couple of the...
  5. Smatz

Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer Question

I have a Blanco sink with a now leaking basket strainer. I cannot seem to find this type anywhere. Blanco site, Home Depot, Amazon etc. Is there another style or type that would work just as well as this one?
  6. Smatz

Tub Drain Issues

Hello, I have an upstairs tub with an OS&B manufactured drain that has a leak from the underside. It has had a small drip since it was installed and the area is a real pain to get into from in the basement. The drain seems to only drip when the tub is full and someone is in it. Recently I...
  7. Smatz

Help on Chimney Repair

Hello, Upon cleaning out a wasps nest around the stuccoed wooden surround around my gas fireplace chimney, I noticed the end cap on the 4" chimney piping was corroded off. Later on I also found the larger piece that covers the overall housing buried in the dirt of that space as well. I found the...
  8. Smatz

Weeping Solder Joint

Hello, I soldered in a shower tap and head today, when I turned the water on I noticed the 1/2" copper pipe had a slight beed of moisture on it where it is soldered to the top of the shower tap (pipe goes to shower head). There was also a small beed of moisture half way up the shower head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks