Search results

1. aharami

p trap plumbing question. pic included.

Is this legal? Existing 3" pipe is the vent. Water is draining from right to left in existing 3" pipe currently. I want to connect new shower drain to this pipe. Location of shower pans drain won't give me enough space to install p trap right to left because of existing 3" fitting.
  2. aharami

Hansgrohe ibox vs. Delta Multichoice

I have a shower valve question. How is the hansgrohe ibox different than delta multichoice? Is one clearly better than the other? I tried googling but couldn't find a clear answer. Also will the ibox only work with hansgrohe products? Or will it work with other manufacturers trim kits also...
  3. aharami

Looking for some advice in planning out my shower remodel

Hi, I am new here and looking for some advice. I am DIYing a shower remodel and need some help planning out what products to get. This is going to be a walk in shower and I want a rain shower head and separate handheld shower head. My goal is to not spend top dollar because this is for a...
  4. aharami

Is this PEX? PEX to copper fitting?

Hi, new here. I am an avid DIYer and I'm DIYing a bathroom remodel. But I'm not 100% sure on the plumbing aspect of it. Had a plumber come over to give me estimates and he started going off on how horrible the types of pipes I have in my house is. So I wanted to get some unbiased opinions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks