Search results

1. askjim

hot water coming through cold taps

Results from test. Heat hot water until boiler switches off (about 10 mins). Cold in / out is no longer boiling hot (probably due to the change in pipework). But wife ran cold tap downstairs and after 2 seconds the cold in went mega hot, too hold to hold pipe and then after 15 seconds reverted...
  2. askjim

I think originally the engineer was advised that the mixing valve had a NRV but halfway up the manifold it supplies water to the water tank which I guess hot water could come back via. So I think that advice he was supplied was incorrect. But supposedly there is a NRV at the bottom of the...
  3. askjim

Hi I really hope you can help me. I moved house a month ago and noticed hot water coming through the cold taps. Not isolated to a single cold tap but both cold taps upstairs and most likely both cold taps downstairs. The hot water will last for 15-20 seconds. At first I was not too...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks