Search results

1. Lucky Don

Leak Defender

]Hi All, I am writing about a leak detection/well water shutoff system I have developed and now manufacturing. I do not use a shutoff valve or any type of computer controls. I use "Old School" over sized parts for endurance and reliability. Today everything is complicated and built with poor...
  2. Lucky Don

Gas shutoff of HWT if leak drains tank

Does anyone know or heard of this situation? A gas supplied hot water heater develops a leak in the tank and drains down because the main water supply is off. The heater is heating at the time or a call to heat is in effect. Isn't there a over temp or a override safety system for this? If not...
  3. Lucky Don

Leak Defender

Hi All, I am writing about a leak detection/well water shutoff system I have developed. I do not use a shutoff valve or any type of computer controls. I use "Old School" over sized parts for endurance and reliability. Today everything is complicated and built with poor quality. They are not...
  4. Lucky Don

Leak Defender

Hi All, I am writing about a leak detection/well water shutoff system I have developed. I do not use a shutoff valve or any type of computer controls. I use "Old School" over sized parts for endurance and reliability. Today everything is complicated and built with poor quality. They are not...
  5. Lucky Don

Leak detection and well water shutoff system

6. Lucky Don

Newbe Here

Is there a forum for new plumbing and water control products to showcase? I have a new Well water shut off/leak detection system I would like people to know about. Installers are a great way for word to get out there. Thanks
  7. Lucky Don

Newbe Here

Is there a forum for new plumbing and water control products to showcase? I have a new Well water shut off/leak detection system I would like people to know about. Installers are a great way for word to get out there. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks