Search results

1. bigred123

Korky (and/or Toto) flapper settings for Toto Drake II 1.28gpf toilet?

UPDATE - I ended up ordering the Toto version, THU500S. Toto suggested I use the settings for the ST454E model which is 1 for the Arrow, 17 for the Chain and 2 for the Lever Hole. Using these settings it seemed like the lever hole was too far away and the chain length was too long, as it did...
  2. bigred123

Thanks. Will try that and post back when I get the flapper.
  3. bigred123

Hi Folks, Searched but couldn't find the answer to this. Does anyone know the correct settings for the Drake II? Looking for the Arrow Setting, Chain Length and Lever Hole setting for the Korky 3060BP universal 3" model (others have said the Toto specific one has some issues so recommended...
  4. bigred123

Toto Drake II tank - are they now only shipping the 1gpf tank?

Toilet is great. We had 3 Drake II's 1.28gpf installed and one Entrada (1.28gpf) for a total of 4 Toto's. The flush is a little louder than we are used to, coming from an American Standard toilet....but the performance seems great. We are pleased, and much more so with the 1.28gpf correct...
  5. bigred123

Thank you so much. We are working with our dealer to get the tank replaced with the proper ST454E tank. Appreciate your help very much!
  6. bigred123

Thanks for your quick reply. The ST454E tank is the newer style though on the Drake II (the original Drake had the tank longer and angled at the edges)? From what I can tell, the 1.28gpf and 1.0gpf toilet tanks look identical, I imagine except for the innards (no flapper on the 1.0gpf) - is...
  7. bigred123

TOTO Entrada, CST244EF, CST243EF Review and comments

For those that are looking, I believe the difference is whether a seat is included or not. The toilet sells at $199 in Canada without the seat.
  8. bigred123

I just bought a Toto Drake II (Model #CST454CEFG01). The toilet arrived in 2 parts...the toilet bowl itself and the tank. This particular Drake II is a 1.28gpf toilet, however the tank the dealer sent me was the new 1gpf tank (ST453U#01). Toto is saying this is fine, however I have a hard...
  9. bigred123

TOTO Entrada, CST244EF, CST243EF Review and comments

Location? Can you tell me where you bought yours? Dealer in Newmarket wants $259 - $60 on a $200 toilet is a huge difference. I am on the fence between this toilet or the Drake / Drake II. Before I researched this much on toilets I had an American Standard Champion 4 installed and it has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks