Search results

1. V

Lorentz Solar Helical Pump Question

I'm looking at $1,800.00 for the pump & about $400.00 for the controller.
  2. V

I just got the price for the pump & controller - $3,800.00....YIKES! Groundfos, here I come.
  3. V

I really hate the fact you can't rebuild the Groundfos pumps. I'm going to use a few pumps before my time here ends, so I was planning on having a rebuild sitting on the shelf after I buy & drop the second.
  4. V

I have an acquaintance who works for a large well drilling/pump servicing & rebuilding company. He works on the big municipal wells around here and is going to see about getting a pump for me. No wonder the well guys near my property don't use Lorentz.
  5. V

WTH?....It's impossible to buy a Lorentz pump around here. I can't understand why a company would make it so hard to purchase their product. :mad:
  6. V

Awesome news! My lot is about 400' wide from the well to my future house site. I was having nightmares about booster pumps & such. I bought the property on the west side ( 2 surveys here ) 2 weeks after I drilled the well. You just made my day Valveman!
  7. V

Will do Wellman. I appreciate all the help from you guys more than you know. The property is 300 miles from my house, so this is a project. What is the formula to figure out how far horizontally that spare 250 PSI will travel? I didn't know any of these "solar" pumps delivered this kind of...
  8. V

The well & future cabin are off the grid on the E. side of my property. My neighbor on the W. side plans to bring in PWR at some point. When & if that happens, any future buildings will be on the grid with solar back-up. All the curves will work, so I will just go with the PS1800HR for the added...
  9. V

Hello. I have a well just drilled & capped in S.E. AZ. The depth is 340', Static is 242", & the casing is 6". I also have 6 new Schott 240 watt PV panels. After hours of banging my head against the wall, I've decided to buy a Lorentz helical. My question is should I go with a larger pump for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks