Search results

1. solarclub

Here come design day temps...

Keep those vents clear of snow! https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D5EC99774DDC117E!574&authkey=!ANskKn8bUPyf2cY&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg
  2. solarclub

Here come design day temps...

Central Mass. Temps are in the single digits heading to below zero tonight. This could be the coldest temps we see for awhile. HTP unit running non-stop with a few hundred feet of slant fin in this two-story cape. CH temps climbing into the 150 degree range to keep up. Home is a comfortable...
  3. solarclub

Expert/Advanced Level Question regarding modcon and buffer tank

I have a new modcon (1 week old!), I'm seeing similar cycle times and frequency (~20 per day). I'm counting the cycles per day and will watch this closely as the cold season starts here in central MA. I'm also eyeballing the condensate each evening to just monitor the output there. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks