Search results

1. M

Pressure in upper floor

We bought a house recently and noticed that the pressure in the upper floor is somehow weaker than on the 1st floor. I have installed the same type of hand sprayer in the toilet on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor and somehow the pressure into that sprayer on the 1st floor is much stronger...
  2. M

Anti Syphon Valve

I have exiting Rain Bird Anti Syphon valves that leak for a few second every time the system shuts off. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Some of them leaks more than others.
  3. M

Adding new line (Anti-Syphon valve)

I am trying to add a new line to my 6 zones anti syphon valves. My timer is maxed out (has 6 controllers only) and was wondering what would be the most efficient and economical way to do this. There are some solar anti syphon valves in the market, but not sure about their reliability. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks