Search results

1. P

How low can you go?

Hello, Are there any toilets that can use a drain size smaller than 3 inch's? I would like to put a toilet where I currently have a tub with a 2.5 inch drain...
  2. P

knocking and shut offs...

1) I have a separate shower and bath. I have put piping to prevent knocking for the bathtub. Does a separate shower require the same thing? 2) If I have shut off valves for the entire bathroom, do I need separate shutoff valvues for my sink? (Since they are seen under every sink...) Thanks
  3. P

Drain length and hot water in toilet?

I have two questions: 1) I have a 2†tub drain that runs 6.5 feet into a 3†wye from a toilet. The two descend at 45 degrees, 18 inches to the stack. Since I gone up one size from a 1.5 " tub drain, am I allowed longer than 60 inches for this drain? 2 – My local bath supplier has sold...
  4. P

Depth to install??

Hello - I am trying to create a storyboard for the installation of the faucets and jets in a shower stall...I need to know what the finished thicknesses of the adhesive will be between the wall board and the waterproof membrane (schluter) and also between the membrane and the dimensioned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks