Search results

1. IAmLulu

X thread..P-trap?

Not sure if this should be here or plumbing so X posted. Replacing shower with a tub on concrete foundation....because of height issues with the tub drain, I will need to install a second pee-trap in the line. Is there any problem with having two pee-traps in the tub drain line. TIA Larry
  2. IAmLulu

P-trap ?

Replacing shower with a tub on concrete foundation....because of height issues with the tub drain, I will need to install a second p-trap in the line. Is there any problem with having two p-traps in the tub drain line. TIA. Larry
  3. IAmLulu

Halogen bulb heat...

We are doing a DIY master bath remodel. We bumped a wall out under an eve to add 2 1/2 ' to the room, in which we are placing our vanity. We are placing a 40" wide x 30" tall mirrored medicine cabinet (with three doors that have to swing open) above the vanity, leaving me only 10" above the...
  4. IAmLulu

Check Valve for handheld shower

Smooky, In the description of the Hansgrohe Wall Outlet with dual Check Valve, it says "Double check valve to protect against backflow".
  5. IAmLulu

Check Valve for handheld shower

We're doing a DIY bathroom remodel. We will be installing a Sterling tub/shower and surround. We plan to have only one shower head, which will be a Grohe Handheld Shower. We are putting in a Hansgrohe Wall (water) Outlet, a Mount for the handheld shower, a hose, of course, but not a bar. The...
  6. IAmLulu

Bathtub/Shower plumbing question...

Several years ago, my DH removed our Tub/Shower and replaced it with a shower. In doing so, he placed a pressure balance valve at the normal shower height. We have now decided to replace said shower with a Tub/Shower once again. My question is; can we leave the pressure balance valve at the...
  7. IAmLulu

What do I need...Plumbing fixtures for shower/tub

In the planning stages of our DIY redo of the Master Bath. It's hardly a "Master" bath at 5'3" x 9', but it is what it is! We have ordered a Sterling tub/shower with Surround. My DH has given me the task of researching/gathering information. Right now I'm trying to figure out the plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks