Search results

1. BPIAuditLongIsland

Help with Lochnivar Wall Hung system design

How does this look? Everything would be done using 3/4" copper. Come spring I will be changing over the rest of the 1st floor over to hot water, converting the existing steam radiators and tying them all into zone 1. I will keep the buffer in place until I can place more radiation in the...
  2. BPIAuditLongIsland

I am not sure if there is any sheathing under the stucco, the stucco itself is in degrading condition, I will most likely have to rip it all off and restart. I own a spray foam rig, so the expense is not as much of an issue as it is for most, but yes, it is still on the expensive side. I was...
  3. BPIAuditLongIsland

I am hoping with the knowledge on here I can find someone on long island who can do the system design for me, or help me through this online. Over the next few years I want to completely change over my home from an energy wasting nightmare to an energy efficient comfortable home. Due to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks