Search results

1. D

Water pressure problems

Thanks, Dittohead. I have been looking at Aquatell.com at the Fleck or Autotrol water softeners. These are much better than anything at Lowe's, yes? Our water hardness is 23. We have five in our family, 2.5 baths. So would we need the 60,000 or 80,000 grain water softener?
  2. D

Water pressure problems

Thanks very much for your reply! Where is this bottom basket? From what I saw on Saturday, we have a big plastic tank that holds the salt...no basket at bottom of it, and then a (metal?) torpedo-shaped resin tank that sits inside the plastic salt tank.
  3. D

Water pressure problems

Hi, we have a problem whenever a toilet is flushed while the sink or shower is turned on. The water pressure drops to almost nothing. This can be fixed by by-passing the water softener, which is a North Star, and I think is original to the house, so about 14 years old. From what we have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks