Search results

1. akcooper9

New Pressure Gauge

Pros: My pressure gauge needs to be replaced. What are you guys installing and finding to last a reasonable amount of time? Note, my pressure gauge is out in the elements 24/7. Thanks!
  2. akcooper9

Well Picture Thread

Post up your pictures of your wells! My dad's rental house well pump went out. Here is a shot of the drop pipe being pulled up. Here is a shot of the new pump doing its job
  3. akcooper9

Well Seal Electrical Conduit

How are you guys protecting the wire that powers the pump after it exits the well seal? Here is how mine is. Any suggestions?
  4. akcooper9

Water Lines AFTER Pressure Tank

Had a well drilled a month ago. The well piping is 4in sch 40 casing with 1in sch 80 for the sucker tube (probably wrong name sorry guys) to the top of the well seal. I need to make some plumbing adjustments and run some lines to the garage etc. Can I use sch 40 for this or do I need to keep sch 80?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks