Search results

1. Ed_Presley

Urethane caulk for tub drain?

I've had failures with plumbers putty and silicone caulk in a tub drain in my home. IT seems to be volunerable to movement an expansion and contraction. Has anyone tried a urethane caulk or one like Dyneflex 230, which I think is a latex hybrid. I have read they use urethane caulks for RV...
  2. Ed_Presley

Retrofit Kohler class 5 with Aquapiston?

I can't find this answer anywhere. Can you put an aqua piston kit in an older class 5 with a flapper, and would it flush better? Do aqua piston toilets flush better than class 5 toilets? Thanks
  3. Ed_Presley

help identifying toto toilet

Looking at buying a couple of toto toilets on craigslist. Owner says the model number is 729Z- 904 Can't find this model anywhere. What model are they and are they good? Here's the ad....
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks