Search results

1. PeteC

Straight stack down to lower story or bend into lower story stack?

Thank you Wayne. Thanks for the detailed response. Yes, no san-tees on their backs! (even though the internet has images of it all over the place!) Cheers, Peter
  2. PeteC

Thank you John and Terry. Because of the fact that it "depends on what I am draining", I created a more accurate rendering of what I want to do. Basically, draining a bathroom from the upper floor 10 feet above (8 foot ceilings and 24" truss floor). And on the lower floor I want to tie a...
  3. PeteC

I would rather have the plumbing flow along the red lines in the lower photo. Will this work?
  4. PeteC

I am planning the DWV for a two-story house in Lincoln County Oregon using UPC code. The county has a "plumbers guide" with photos. I'm trying to make sense of one thing. They have a several photos of the drain stack from the upper story going down to the lower story and bending into a lower...
  5. PeteC

Deciding which carbon (GAC) filter to remove city Chloramine

I would like to remove chloramine from my city water for my hobby fish farm, requiring about 250 gallons of new water per week (about 12,000 gallons a year). And also for drinking water (10 gallons a week). I was at first considering a Large 20" PENTEK Cartridge in a "Big Blue" canister...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks