Search results

1. Eldonw

How Do I Shorten Threaded Schedule 80 Pipe?

I have a well pump that is 65 ft down. It is connected to 3 sections of 20ft schedule 80 threaded pipe. I need to raise the pump up a little bit because of sand. Do I need to buy a shorter length or are there other options? Thank you for your help.
  2. Eldonw

No water pressure

I have replaced the well pump, the pressure switch, and the pressure guage. When the pressure drops below 30lbs the switch engages and the pump starts until it shuts off at 50lbs. The water barely trickles when the pump is off. When it kicks in the water flows much more but not at...
  3. Eldonw

Can''t get Pump Down to Mate with Pitless

I have a Wieses pitless adapter. I have lowered the pump down the well. It hands up just before or right at where the adapter should be. The first time I needed it to go down 4 more inches and it would have been in place. I pulled it up to look at it and make sure that the lever was...
  4. Eldonw

Well Pump Stuck on PVC Pipe

I removed the pump from the well and it is screwed into the pvc pipe. It seems to be stuck and I am afraid that I will damage it. What is the best or proper way to remove the old pump from the pvc pipe. It seems to have a plastic nut. Thanks for your help and I would not even be this far...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks