Search results

1. C

New shower valve, no hot water?

Hello everyone, I had a new tub installed and new Kohler shower valve by a licensed plumber. I tiled the tub surround, floor, etc.. myself. Now when I go to take a shower, I only have about 5 seconds of hot water, even turned up the full way. I totally removed the red safety check from the...
  2. C

Question regarding replacing a fiberglass tub in a apartment!

Hi I am trying to replace my fiberglass tub but live in an apartment on the 2nd floor. All the directions I read say to cut out below the tub to remove the plumbing and drains, but I unfortunately can’t do that. What is my alternative to getting the tub out without having access to the first...
  3. C

Thermostat Emergency!

Im not sure where this may go in the forum so I hope its ok here. I recently bought a condo that has a thermostat in the middle of the living room wall. Its a dial that has numbers 1-5 on it (not degrees). Well I unscrewed it from the wall to try and find out if I can change it and it actually...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks