Search results

1. OFDPOS

How are the Mini Splits / With ducting Working Out ?

Hello back in 2019 I asked about the mini split systems and wanted the regular ducting and not the units mounted in each room. Dana and a few others gave me some great info at the time. We had a Fujitsu ducted installed , we really liked it, but we moved and now thinking about having a new...
  2. OFDPOS

Buying from Box store vs.

Is there a difference in the TOTO toilets buying from Home Depot/Lowes vs say factory direct TOTO or online plumbing places like Build direct or Plumbersstock.com ? Would like to get the TOTO CST776 elongated for the main bathroom . and TOTO CST775 round in the guest bathroom. Trying to...
  3. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Having the flooring redone in the bathrooms , both bathrooms have the original 1984 5 gpf toilets. What would the census here say on a new replacement ? Let it be known ,,, I've been known to plug a commercial toilet a time or two... lol In the general bathroom wife wants a standard height...
  4. OFDPOS

Your Opinion On Which HVAC To Go With

Background ; We purchased a house last Nov. on the initial home inspection was told even tho HVAC system is original House built in 1984 . is working ok. Dec, Jan, Feb electric bill abit on the high side. July , August Sept was High ! Had a couple local HVAC companies come out and look the...
  5. OFDPOS

HVAC Mini Split Systems

Hello , tried a search and either didn't type in right or there was no posts on them ? Looking at redoing the HVAC system in our home. It has the original system from 1984. The ducting in the attic has had the old grey ducting somewhat wrapped with insulation. Our house is 1389 sq ft 3 bed 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks