Search results

1. adellicson

Advice on Water pressure improvements

Wow. I gave this post a day hoping to bring out some good solutions and it gets a bit heated. I thank you all for your advice and I have to agree that the CSV makes the most sense if it does what it says it will do. And I'm not saying that only because it sounds like the easiest or cheapest...
  2. adellicson

I'm running closer to 48/68 right now. My switch is a 40/60 from the factory. I turned it up a bit more from the 45/65 I already raised it to. I did adjust the air pressure to 2 psi unloaded as well. This is helping, but as valveman says there are lulls in the pressure when the pressure is...
  3. adellicson

Thanks for the response Murphy625. You make all valid points and good observations. The setup doesn't make sense. I'm not a plumber, but I am an engineer so I have some basic understanding of fluid dynamics. How the house was additioned is why this setup has the pipe runs it has. The...
  4. adellicson

Bumping up the pressure did help. My concern is going anymore will blow the media out of my water softener.
  5. adellicson

Thanks for the response. Already tried that. I was thinking about doing something with the valves in the showers. I'm pretty sure there are some restrictions in place in newer shower valves to control gpm. Actually the faucets have good enough pressure so I didn't touch those. I did drill...
  6. adellicson

Looking for advice on low water pressure. Here is the problem, pretty sure the pipe runs are too long. So the water pressure coming into the house(well) is set to 45/65. I jumped it up to get better pressure from 40/60. The house is a 2000 sq ft ranch so it kind of long. The water comes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks