Search results

1. leet

Schluter shower base drain height

Hi Jim, Your idea for keeping the concrete away from the trap until I know exactly how tall the riser needs to be is a great solution. And I will take your others suggestion on precision to heart. You have been a huge help! Lee
  2. leet

Schluter shower base drain height

Hi, When installing a Schluter shower base on a concrete slab floor, how high should the drain stub be relative to the floor? Level? Recessed or protruding? If so, by how much and does it vary by tile thickness? You can see my project in progress in photo attached. I'd like to cut the pipe...
  3. leet

double bathroom sinks and washing machine through 2 inch drain - no vent - okay?

First, the link you shared was very helpful - thanks! Would you mind reviewing the diagram I created in response to your feedback? It is intended to show the flow of the drains and vents but not the fitting details. All pipes are pvc: 3" stack, 2" drains, 1.5" vents, and 1.25" sink drain...
  4. leet

double bathroom sinks and washing machine through 2 inch drain - no vent - okay?

I created a new plan with a vent for the washing machine and a shared vent for the 2 sinks - using 2" pipe for all drains and vents. Do I need the washer vent in this setup? Can I share one vent with 2 sinks? Please refer to my mock-up below and let me know what you think. Thanks again, Lee
  5. leet

Hi, Is it permissible and advisable to drain two bathroom lavs and a washing machine through a single 2 inch drain pipe with a run of less that 4 feet to the stack with no vent? The stack in my images also has a bathtub drain and toilet tied to it - all of this on the ground floor with no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks