Search results

1. doogdoog

Rheem Sun Source Connection Question

Aloha, I have a Rheem (Sun Earth I think) SE 120gal universal water heater and want to be sure of the connection on top of the heater. I will try to post a picture of the top showing the connections and I have numbered them. I will plug the two solar connections because I will use the...
  2. doogdoog

FTG fitting question

Aloha, I have a Nibco 3/4" copper elbow that reads CL607-2 which one side, the smaller od will sweat into another fitting and the other side will go over a 3/4" copper pipe. I read this online and was wondering if this is correct because when I insert the sweat end into another copper...
  3. doogdoog

Water heater dielectric nipple question

Aloha, I am going to change out my water heater (leaking) and the piping are all copper or brass except for the nipple going into and out of the solar heater which are dielectric nipples. From what I read on the web, it would be fine to use brass nipples instead of dielectric nipples. I just...
  4. doogdoog

Toto C744EF.10-01 & ST743S-01 Tank Type B fill valve Question.

Aloha, I recently purchased a Toto C744EF.10-01 bowl with the ST743S-01 tank and was wondering if the fill valve should squeak when it shuts off. I originally purchased a C744E-01 bowl and ST743S-01 tank but I returned the bowl because it had something clanking inside of it. I decided...
  5. doogdoog

Toto CST744S#01 Toilet Question

Aloha, I have been lurking on this site and learned many interesting things and have some questions about a Toto CST744S#01. My existing toilet is an older Kohler 12" RI that was installed in a new building in 1986. It started to leak from the base so I changed the wax (flange is about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks