Search results

1. S

Irrigation pump loses prime overnight

Update...Installed foot valve on Saturday, primed pump and let it sit overnight. Sunday morning I started the pump and water came out the sprinklers without delay. I like that! My lawn and garden like that!!! Hopefully winterizing will prove to be no big deal. Thanks for all the input from the...
  2. S

I recieved my footvalve yesterday, plan to install today. Had an interesting thought overnight. After I install the foot valve how do I drain the intake piping before winter to prevent freezing the pipes? Many thanks in advance.
  3. S

Thank you for the responses. Interesting that in the 5+ years it has never had a footvalve on it. Based on your input, I have already purchased a footvalve. I'll keep you posted as to how it works out. Thanks
  4. S

Hi, new to forum and have a pump priming issue. I have a 1 HP Sears pump to pull water from lake for lawn and landscape irrigation. This summer, the pump began losing prime overnight. When I refill the housing, the pump runs fine. There are no visible signs of water leaks. So, suspecting a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks