Search results

1. Cdunham

Submersible Well Pump Problem

It is a 2 wire unit. The original pump made a humming noise but it did not trip the relay switch. The new one seems to be tripping the relay switch. It is not making a big hum, but I did notice that the pump seemed to be turning off hard/louder than the old pump.
  2. Cdunham

What would cause the motor to get stuck? I just replaced it within 24 hours and it is brand new out of the box.
  3. Cdunham

My submersible pump is 30ft down and it quit working about 2 months ago. I have pulled it up and replaced with a new one that is basically the same, but different manufacturer. It is used to run my irrigation, and the replacement was working and then just quit in less than a day of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks