Search results

1. RobHouston

Bath Fan in Shower

Thanks, folks, this is indeed helpful. The problem with installing the fan near the middle of the room is that there is a big skylight in the middle, so one way or the other, I'll have to install the fan (110 CFM model) on either side of the skylight. I'm still deciding how best to do...
  2. RobHouston

Bath Fan in Shower

I've got to install a bath fan in my kids' bathroom. Since they are now into taking very long, hot showers, and based on attic access, I'm planning to install the fan above the tub/shower. The fan is suitable for this when installed on a GFCI circuit. I'm thinking of using the same GFCI...
  3. RobHouston

Repair Rusted Attic AC Condensate Pan??

Jimbo: Thanks for the response! You'll notice that my original post was from late May of this year. Since then, I indeed had the entire coil replaced with a 13 CEER unit, which as you point out, is a bit bigger. I'm continuing to use the outdoor unit, but I realize that it is on borrowed...
  4. RobHouston

Jim: Thanks-----I used an epoxy product last year made by Marishawn. I mixed the two parts together, then poured it into the pan, then moved the pan around to spread the epoxy. It covered well along the edges of the pan and stopped the leak for a while, but once I restarted the system this...
  5. RobHouston

Phil: Thanks for the fast response! Yes, I know I'll have to eventually replace the AC unit, but then there is the question of the attached furnace. What I'm trying to avoid is dumping a lot of money into this 14-year old system, only to replace all of it within the next 3 or 4 years...
  6. RobHouston

I've got a central AC unit in my attic, and the main coil condensate pan is rusted through, to the point where the condensate is leaking into the "backup" pan. Last year, I attempted to fix the pan with an epoxy material, which worked for a short while, but now the pan is leaking again, and the...
  7. RobHouston

48x48 Shower Receptor Needed

48" x 48" Shower Receptor from Jacuzzi I just bought one of these a few months ago. Try doing a Google search. Here's a link to one of the results: http://www4.shopping.com/xPC-Jacuzzi_Tru_Level_Single_Threshold_48_Shower_Base_S364 Good luck, Rob
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks