Search results

1. MIKE007

Slip joint

I'm installing an IKEA sink. Can I install a slip joint (1 1/4 PVC to 1 1/2" ABS) in a horizontal position or must be vertical? thanks
  2. MIKE007

Grohtherm 2000 NEW

I have to install a Grohtherm 2000 bathtub faucet. Is a new installation. At what height from bathtub should be installed? Than you. Here you have a picture of the product:
  3. MIKE007

Bathtub installation

Hello All, I have to install an acrylic bathtub. What brand of silicone should I use? How tide to tread the drain basket to the plastic pipe? What is the proper sequence: installing the p trap and drain pipe first and last the drain basket and overflow or first the pipe to the tub and...
  4. MIKE007

Washing machine valve position

I will install my laundry set in a small room. The units will be stacked against a wall ~5'. On one side I will have a narrow cabinet. Question: where to install the hot/cold water valve? What is the best position for this setup? Thanks, M.
  5. MIKE007

Venting line above window

For some strange reason I have a venting line above a window in my basement. There is a 1" 1/2 vent on the left side and 2" on the right side that connects above the window and goes up above the roof. May I use a double 1/4 bend upside down for this? The space is tight for a sanitary T + 90...
  6. MIKE007

Please criticise my DWV layout

This is a basement bathroom and above is there is a kitchen. Size ~14' X 5'. It may look strange but I want to have a backflow valve for the basement. Most probable we will install a floating vanity, so the valve is under the washer/dryer. Toilet is vented trough sink or bath tube vent. Few...
  7. MIKE007

Drain layout help

We are remodeling a '90 bathroom in a '60 house. The image shows how the pipes where setup before. The first step was to move the backup valve to another location. The next step is to replace CI with ABS and to lower bath tub drain into the slab. Previously tub drain was above floor. We are...
  8. MIKE007

Drain size for washer in Canada

My vertical drain is 1 1/2. There is a dishwasher + kitchen sink on the first floor and a washing machine in the basement connected trough a back flow valve after the p-trap. I newer used both washing machines at the same time. Is this diameter fine for both machines at the same time or I need...
  9. MIKE007

Basement nightmare

Hello, This is a basement full bathroom. What I want to do is just moving my laundry to another wall but after drywall and floor removal, a beauty was revealed. I am talking about drains only. For the last 1-2 years toilet was gurgling if the sink was used for more than few minutes. bath...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks