Search results

1. P

Supply line leak from well to home leaking. Need advice.

Thanks for the replys. I got somewhat lucky as they ran the line through a corrugated tile all the way to the well. It turned out after excavating that it is leaking from the pitless to supply line and running through the corrugated into my drain tile. Called in the pro's and letting them handle...
  2. P

The pipe is like a drain tile pipe without the tile holes so you can slide the inlet pipe under the footing without it rubbing.
  3. P

Hey folks. First time I have needed to post after getting so much help with projects just by reading old threads. Thanks for the great advice on everything from water softener repair to lift pump recommendations. Here is my deal. Came home to a wet basement. Dried everything out and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks